Teach Yourself HTML5 in 24 Hours helps web designers learn cutting edge technologies for the web quickly. Through:
- links to tutorials and information about HTML5 and CSS3
- videos and written tutorials teaching the concepts of HTML5 and CSS3
- connection to the Sams Book of the same name
Who Am I?
Hi, I’m Jennifer Kyrnin and I’ve been writing about HTML and Web Design since 1997. With HTML5 coming to Last Call in May 2011 (or so), it’s an exciting time for web developers. This is a version of the language that adds so much more to the functionality and features that we can work with.
I plan to use this blog space to talk more about HTML5, but primarily to give you access to resources and information about HTML5 such as:
- examples of sites that use HTML5
- links to HTML5 tutorials, tips, and training
- a chance for you to ask questions and learn more about HTML5
This site is maintained in WordPress using the PageLines Platform theme.
If you find errors on this site, please don’t hesitate to comment. I want to make sure that the content on this site is as accurate as I can make it.