Mobile design is important because more and more people are moving from computers to mobile devices. It seems like every year heralds the announcement of the demise of computers and the increase in the use of mobile devices. And while that growth has been happening for a while, it really is starting to seem true. But even though we’ve been warned for years about the growth of mobile, many web designers are still reluctant to design for mobile simply because it’s a change, and change is hard.
This lesson covers:
- How browsing habits on mobile differs from desktop
- Standards for writing mobile web pages
- How to write for mobile and online customers
- Designing pages and layout for mobile
- Optimizing your content
- Other habits you should get into for mobile web design