If you answered yes to both these questions, then you’ll be thrilled to learn that my latest video series “Learning Responsive Web Design LiveLessons” will be out soon. This is a 12-lesson video series based on my book Sams Teach Yourself Responsive Web Design in 24 Hours.
I am currently working on the final edits and I hope to see it on the virtual shelves of Informit.com within the next few weeks. This has been a fun project for me to work on as it combines my love of web design with my driving desire to help people make web pages as responsive and accessible as possible.
What “Learning Responsive Web Design” will teach you
In this 12-lesson video series you will learn the basics of responsive web design including:
- The history of RWD and what it is (and what it is not).
- Why RWD is the best choice for building modern web pages.
- How to write CSS media queries to create breakpoints in your designs.
- How to include images and video in responsive web pages and make them responsive too.
- How to build responsive layouts, navigation, tables, forms, and more.
Beginner and Intermediate web developers and web designers
More Information Coming Soon
Once I have more information about where you can get this video series, I’ll let you know.